Directed by Susanne Suffredin
Produced by Kindling Group
Feature documentary that examines the invisible communities of people living without permanent housing.
Build community partnerships, promote screening events, and bring the film to audiences throughout the Greater Chicago Area.
- Coordinated over 75 film screenings, speaking events and special programs with the directors and subjects.
- Coordinated special series of public programs with Chicago Park District.
- Established first film-radio collaboration between StoryCorps and Chicago film
production companies, a practice replicated by other film campaigns.
- Coordinated the Chicago premiere at the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Increased capacity for fundraising for direct-service organizations